PROJECT MANAGER POSITION: Wildlife ACT, Zululand
Wildlife ACT, an endangered species conservation organization driven by a passionate young team with core operations situated in northern KZN, seeks to appoint an energetic, dynamic individual into a project management position reporting to the Operations Manager: Zululand.
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Resident in Zululand;
- A relevant tertiary qualification and demonstrated experience in conservation management/project management/project coordination;
- The ability to work as part of a strong team;
- Flexible and able to take on a challenge;
- Computer literate, particularly in MS Excel and Word;
- Willing and able to travel with a drivers license and PrDP.
Key Requirements of the role:
- Asset management (including coordination of maintenance, asset verification and record-keeping);
- Fleet management (record-keeping, coordination of maintenance and repairs, and relationships with service providers);
- Collation and checking of financial records including invoices and spreadsheets;
- Camp management and coordination of building maintenance and repairs;
- Coordination of logistics, such as duty rosters;
- Stock control;
- Some HR management support;
- Knowledge and experience working in the KZN conservation industry will be an added advantage.
Please send a two-page CV with contactable references to email@example.com on or before Friday 27 April 2018. Applications received after this date will not be considered. Only South African nationals need apply.